Finding the right school for your child involves determining if the school is a good match between you and your child’s goals and the schools academic and pastoral programmes. QCIS prepares students to attending top Universities in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore and beyond.
1. The first step in the admissions process is to read the school literature found online and available in hard copy form our admissions office and to also talk to the schools admissions staff to determine if the school is a right fit for your child.
2. Families should complete and submit an application form which can be downloaded here: Application form
3. Families have their child’s current teacher complete a recommendation letter which can be downloaded here: recommendation letter
4. After submission of the application form and recommendation letter, families should schedule a time to compete the school entrance examination and an interview.
5. The school will consider the application and then send an acceptance or denial letter.
6. Students who receive acceptance letter should sign and return enrollment contract, pay tuition and fees and have their previous school transfer student records to QCIS.
Admission schedule is currently on a rolling basis, which means the school can accept applications for admission throughout the school year.
Any questions regarding the admissions process should be directed to our admissions team which may be contact at :
Phone Number: +86 158 2008 9810
Experience the QCIS Difference
Middle School/ High School
No. 197 Liupanshan Road, Huangdao District, Qingdao, Shandong, China 266000/ +86 158 2008 9810
No.2 Zhenjiangzhi Road, Shibei District, Qingdao, Shandong, China 266000/ +86 185 6065 3118